Mantra of Life


Mantra of Life
I have no story today, but in my praise of G
od I write to remind myself and my readers of God’s wonderful kindness and mercy. Over the years, I have grown in my faith and trust in God, and I tell you it is a wonderful reassurance to know that he is with me always, understanding my fears, my hurts, and whatever else I am going through. And every morning when I wake up, the love of God, by the precious Holy Spirit, encases me, keeping me strong and healthy one more day. I give all of the honor and glory to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Hebrews 2: -18 9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.11 For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,12 Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee.13 And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath given me.14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.18 For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succor them that are tempted.
Although there has been, and still is, many times to turn around and go backwards to familiarity, my comfortable ways, I am continuing on my path. I thank Him for calling me, and giving me the strength to remain on course, serving Him while reaching out to others in an effort to provide relief to them through the assurance of God’s goodness and mercy.
Today, I share a poem that I use each day to encourage myself of God’s love, even when my circumstances are not as I expect, or want, and no good thing looks to possibly come from them.   For my readers that are troubled as well, I want to encourage, and come in agreement with you that the desires God has placed in your heart, you will accomplish. Then both you and I can reach out and encourage others of His great love.
Regardless of what others say or in spite of how the circumstances appear, there is always a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow with God.
John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
Mantra of Life
God is an excellence and He is faithful and just.
My precious Father forgives me of all my sins, and I live in grace in His presence.
Whenever I pray, He hears me and my heart never doubts His truth.
When my precious Lord hears me, the petitions of my heart are accomplished.
When wisdom has eluded me, I only ask of Him and through the glorious Holy Spirit he directs my journey through faith.
Of my own will and selfish desires, I accomplish temporary victories, but my God’s journey leads me to glad tidings and goodness.
Praise for glorious Father fills my heart and when I experience lost, I glory for the blessing He has prepared for me.
.
Prov 3:5-6 ” Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Awesomeness of God

When God Seems Distant

A Love Beyond Our Understanding