A Love Beyond Our Understanding

A Love Beyond Our Understanding
While contemplating my life with God, reviewing the occasions of goodness He has showered upon me, I realized that through faith and belief in Jesus I am able to overcome any obstacle arising against me. My beliefs, health, mental well-being, prosperity--as I see it--, and the obtaining of every other good thing is up to me. I determine whether I receive it or not.
John 10:10-11 (KJV) “I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. 11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.” Through Jesus's sacrifice, I received the greatest gift possible; praise be to God for His mercy. No longer is any sacrifice needed for my sins, and no longer do I need to feel that God is holding them against me. Jesus paid final sacrifice for me. I can approach the Father God with peace knowing that He loves me, and only wants the best for me; not as some say, that He is going to hurt and destroy me if I am not perfect. I hold free passage into the Holy Father God directly without any further sacrifice of my own, which is a good thing too, I don’t care to much for killing anything.
And although I face many challenges, His great blessings are manifesting in my life constantly. I watch in amazement as obstacles drift away as if they were puffs of smoke, dark and ominous, but with no substance. During my early years, following those just as ignorant as I, I never fully understood or excepted fully the price Jesus paid, and was content with just knowing I was saved. Maybe I still do not really fully understand it all, some would argue that, but I do know with the sacrifice of His life, the veil that separated me, and you, from God was torn apart. Now I can freely go to God as if he were my own human father, and trust that he is assisting me in every predicament I find myself in; even those due to my own human frailty. When I remember and look to Jesus, I am able to hold confidence even when things look bleak and others don’t necessarily agree with me, setting about to discourage me. I hold onto, Heb 4:16 “Let us therefore come body unto the temple of grace that we may obtain Mercy, and find Grace to help in the time of need.”
I like to talk to God in all truthfulness and sincerity, he knows the thoughts of my heart anyway, and I encourage you to do the same also. When I pray like this, he strengthens me from the inside out, helping me keep stay in faith, giving me hope, and encouraging me to write that next page. God already knows my problems, so I do not make promises in the moment, that I never intend on keeping. How silly are some to believe God does not know your motives; truthfully, those prayers are ineffective leading to unanswered prayers. Like I said, the journey to reaching what God has placed within my heart may not be smooth all the time, usually because of my own self-will trying to take a shortcut; however, God guides me back, gently, on track. If I do wrong or fall short, I ask Him to forgive me in the name of Jesus, and I know that He will not penalize me for my wrong. It is these times that I cannot allow condemning thoughts to turn me around, regardless of what others say, no matter who they are. 1 John 3:20-21 (KJV) “For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things. 21 Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God”
Do not let your circumstances defeat you, God is there, and He will supply and answer to your problems, better than anything that you could come up with yourself. Let your faith in him reign and keep going, do not quit regardless of how things appear.

A Love Beyond Our Understanding

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When God Seems Distant

Pardoned of Offenses

The Awesomeness of God