Compassion

I study people around me sometimes, and I don't understand their harshness. My job in particular, introduces me to the worst side of human nature in this maddening world we live in. I ask myself, is it God's fault? Nevertheless, when I meditate on his word, I find that we have free will; we can use it for good or bad. God in his awesomeness will never violate our will; he gave us freedom to choose.
Is it his fault? I personally don't think so; his word promises me good and not bad, even when I don't understand it. If I follow his guidance, his word promises me abundance, health, and wisdom. My favorite scriptures says it all. John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."
I only wish that we all could understand the pain of the other person, and show kindness instead of just considering our own selfish motives.
My husband and I also make amateur videos. In a few of them, we have actually placed, and won dinners, dog food, and acknowledgements, yeah! Anyway, I would like to share a cute video, sung by Jackie Deshaannon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When God Seems Distant

The Awesomeness of God

Pardoned of Offenses