The Faith Passage


The Faith Passage
One thing I have noticed over the years is that God’s timing, or the period it takes for an answer to my prayer, might not necessarily agree with the timing that I wanted or expected. But one thing is for sure, He is faithful and has never let me down. There is still a long way to go, but God has taken me this far, there is no doubt in my heart that He will continue with me on this journey, pouring out blessing upon my life as He has done did the past.
Pro 3:5-6 “Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.” I regularly read because it reveals everything.
When I stopped working full time, and I started writing, it seemed as if my world fell apart, and many difficulties came against me at once; things I never expected to happen, did. Honestly, several times I have wanted to stop and return to full-time work, in insurance; however, the Holy Spirit continued to support and encourage me to keep going to follow the path He has chosen for me. A secret, He still does daily and my fears are slowly vanishing as may new career expands.
An arena so new and foreign to me, I don’t even know any writers. My mind still tries to predict the future; but, the peace in my heart given to me by the Holy Spirit is stronger, and the evidence of his past blessing calms my own anxieties, letting me know that everything will be alright. I have seen in my past, God’s beautiful grace, and He has supplied all my needs and given me extra; as He promised in his world.
2Pe 1:3According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness
The peace of God sustains me, and if you allow it, the Holy Spirit will conceal you also with his love giving you a harmony beyond all understanding. Rom 15:133 “Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.” Although the situations that we face might appear unbearable, we must always remember that God is there and he sees our trials, and when we call out to him, he is faithful and just and will help.
The days might seem dark, and ahead there appears no way out of your predicament; however, God has set in motion an answer to your prayer. It might not necessarily arrive when you think it should, but it will come if you continue to trust and believe. The Holy Spirit helps you cross the barriers blocking your pathway, and He directs, telling you what to do to overcome your problem. Don’t allow discouragement or the denial of another to make you give up your dream, their way might not be yours; God’s ways are higher and different than those of the world.
1Co 3:19 “For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God.”
God’s answers are of love and peace. He has supplied this world with an abundance, and although some might disagree with me, he wishes to see no man hurt, but all to come to know his love and glory.
1Pe 5:6-7 “6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: 7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When God Seems Distant

Pardoned of Offenses

Jawbreakers and God's Love